Discontinued Item (New in un-opened box)
Deluxe Comfort Fit Radio Fence with Comfort Fit Receiver
Features the Deluxe Comfort Fit Receiver.
How The Comfort Fit Radio Fence Works
The transmitter plugs into a standard outlet and emits a radio signal that travels along an underground wire. You can adjust the signal to up to 15 feet from the wire. In most cases, a 4-6 foot signal field will be the best for optimal training. The lightweight receiver worn on your pet's collar picks up the radio signal and alerts him as he nears the underground boundary that you have customized for your yard. When he approaches the boundary, he receives a warning beep. If your dog does not return, he receives a static correction which is startling but not harmful. Our maintenance free design and ease of installation offers tremendous savings compared to conventional fencing and other systems of this type.
Radio Fence makes it easy to train your pet. By spending just 15 minutes a day working with your pet, he can be fully trained in a few days. You can train as many dogs as you want on the same system, as long as they are each wearing a receiver collar. Additional receivers are available if you have more than one dog.
Radio Fence offers the flexibility you need to solve your installation needs. Bury the boudary wire underground approximately 1-2 inches deep. Using your own design, you can protect your flower and seedbeds, shrubs, trees and even swimming pools.
- Includes the Comfort Fit Receiver featuring:
- Five adjustable correction levels:
- Level one is a warning tone only - for intial training or very timid dogs.
- Level 2-4 are for easy - average to train dogs.
- Level 5 is for the harder to train.
- 3 Second Warning Tone before getting a correction.
- Best for dogs between 8-85 lbs or for dogs with a mild - mildly aggressive temperament.
- 360 degree signal coverage/Omni Directional coverage: Prevents your dog from sneaking under, over, or through the fence!
- Run-through protection-correction to dog gets progressively stronger (up to level 5) as he approaches boundary.
- Testing Tool
- QuickFit Buckle - allows for a quick release and a perfect fit every time.
- Uses the battery module RFA-67D-11
- The Comfort Fit Receiver is Completely Waterproof.
- Safety Features include:
- Digitally coded signal to prevent false activation. Only our transmitter can activate the receiver. Other brands' receivers can be activated by televisions, cordless phones, garage door openers, etc. We use filters and coded signals to prevent this. Don't trust your pet's safety to anything but a PetSafe Containment System.
- Receiver Fail-Safe. If your pet gets trapped in the correction zone, the receiver will shut down after 20 seconds to prevent over correction.
- Audio break alarm and light on the trasnmitter warns you if the wire has been broken.
- Ideal for any size yard up to 25 acres.
- Transmitter cover conceals range adjustment control to prevent tampering and accidental increases in signal.
- Easy-to-follow manual and DVD covering installation and pet training.
This system is for ONE dog and for yards up to 1/3 acre.
We recommend you get extra batteries with your order. initial system set-up and pet training will create more drain on the batteries than normal. Typically the batteries included with the receiver will need to be replaced after 30-60 days. Battery life under normal usage averages 4-6 months. The Comfort Fit Receiver uses battery module RFA-67D-11.
Included in this system:
One Deluxe Comfort Fit Receiver
Installation and Training Manual
500 feet of wire
50 boundary flags