|PetSafe, Multivet & Spray Barrier Spray Systems |
- How does it work?
This system has 2 components: a hand held remote controlled unit and a spray receiver collar. Each time you want to release a spray press the second button (for a small spray of 0.2 sec.) or the third button (for a large spray of 1 sec). The first button on the remote is a beep, for positive reinforcement.
- How will this train my dog?
The CD included in the kit will very clearly explain how to modify unwanted behavior in your pet with Spray Commander. The Spray Commander method is a very different approach from just plain punishment.
- What is included in each kit?
Each kit contains: a remote control, a spray receiver collar, two 6.0 V batteries, a spray refill, an instruction manual and a CD.
- Are these the same Spray Collars as those used in Virtual Fence or Virtual Barrier?
No, Spray Commander is a totally different product. It will not work with Virtual Fence or Virtual Barrier.
- At what frequency does Spray Commander operate?
- Up to what distance can Spray Commander operate?
Up to 250 feet.(85 meters).
- Can we have two dogs using the Spray Commander at the same time without interference?
Each Spray Commander has an identification number. If those two numbers are different, there will be no interference.
- Can all dogs be trained?
No, not all dogs can be trained. Some mistreated or badly trained dogs that have severe behavior problems are often too settled in their ways to respond positively to normal training methods.
- How large is Spray Commander collar?
The collar weighs 65 gm with battery.
- How does it work?
SSSCAT is a motion detector activated spray device. Through its P.I.R. sensor, the unit detects changes in the temperature profile in front of it thereby detecting the displacement of animals whose body temperature is higher than the ambient air. Once the motion is detected, a solenoid valve releases a large spray towards the animal thereby scaring it. The animal is soon conditioned to avoid the SSSCAT
- Can other sources of heat set off the device?
Yes, heat sources such as heaters and direct sunlight can possibly set off the device.
- What is included in the kit?
The kit includes a SSSCAT spray device, a 285 gm can of aerosol and an instruction booklet.
- What kind of batteries are required?
4 X 1.5 Volts AAA batteries.
- What is included in the aerosol and can it harm my animal?
The aerosol is 100% HFC134a ( 1,1,1,2 tetrafluoroethane ) propellant. It is the same propellant that is used in breathable aerosol products. It is non-toxic, non-flammable and ozone-friendly.
- How many sprays are in the can?
When the spray starts to weaken, 355 sprays. When there is only air coming out, 368 sprays.
- What is the meaning of PIR in PIR sensor?
PIR = Passive Infra Red.